Friday, January 8, 2016

Honey Buffalo Tempeh (for your face)

Who loves honey?

Who loves buffalo sauce?

Who loves to eat wings? I do, but I won't make them. 

I am lazy and never buy meat. So I make my favorite meaty dishes meatless.

Serve this as a sandwich or with steamed veggies or in a wrap!

Honey Buffalo Tempeh (for your face)

oil
1/2 onion, sliced
1 block tempeh, cut in half lengthwise and sliced or diced
1-2 tbsp honey
 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
1 tsp garlic powder

In your favorite skillet, saute the onion in oil. Add the tempeh and let it start to brown. Sprinkle in the garlic powder. Add the honey and cayenne pepper sauce. Cook until the tempeh is coated nicely and the sauce is warm.
Serve on a hot dog bun, toasted bread, or roll with veggies and ranch/ blue cheese dressing. I had pickles, carrots, melted cheese, and spinach on my roll. Enjoy!


xoxo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment