Monday, May 9, 2016

Chia Seed Pudding

Some of the best sweet treats are pudding, ice cream, chocolate sauces, and hot chocolate!

However, not all of us were graced with the ability to digest dairy very well- myself included.

This means I do my best to stay away from the delicious things that have a ton of milk in them! But then, the craving hits me, and I just need something creamy and chocolatey!

I've adapted recipes for us fine people that are not friends with dairy milk, but friends with other kinds of milk!

Chia Seed Pudding

4 cups chocolate soy milk
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
Toppings: Defrosted mixed berries, coconut flakes, sliced almonds, cinnamon, whipped topping

Mix the soy milk, chia seeds, and flax. Let stand for 10 minutes. Mix again and then refrigerate overnight. Serve with whatever toppings you like!

I layered the pudding, berries, coconut flakes, and sliced almonds! It was fabulous for breakfast and all ready to go to work with me in the jar!!


Also, try it topped with whipped topping as a dessert. Both are so good!!

For the original version, go to Oh She Glows!

xoxo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment