Friday, April 22, 2016

Chocolate Ganache for One

After a long week of work, on some Friday nights, all I want to eat is chocolate... so I do!

But I don't want to over indulge too much, so I make one little pot of chocolate and dammit, it always makes me feel better!!

The next time you need a sweet treat, try this way-too-easy chocolate ganache. Yes, it sounds fancy, but trust me- anyone can make it!!

Chocolate Ganache for One

1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp milk (I use soy milk)
1/2 tbsp nut butter (I use cashew)
Dippers: frozen banana chunks, orange sections, graham crackers, pecans, etc.

Add all ingredients into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth! Serve with whatever you like to dip into chocolate!!


Get your chocolate on, my friends!!

xoxo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment